GROUP PROFILE;

My name is Nurin Syahirah Binti Zolkarnain but you can call me Nurin or Yiin . My hobbies is playing badminton . During my childhood my father always brought me to badminton court to play badminton with his friends. The second one is  listen to the music, currently  my favourite song is Beautiful from Bazzi. Next, the reason  why I choose  Hotel Management in PMKL was because the environment in hotel makes me feel want to learn more about it . Since I'm the type of person who is get nervous easily  , I want to overcome it. I think  that's all about myself . Thank you.



Hello my name is Wan Nur Syahirra Binti W  Ya'kub. My hobbies is reading novel. My favourite genre is a romance novel.The latest novel that I read this days is Tahanan Tuan Dhazif by Qays Rico.  I  've started reading a novel since I was 11 years old.My second hobbies is cycling , I always cycling in the evening with my friends . Why I choose the courses , it is because I want learn new thing and have some experiences in this field. And that's all about me . Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts